What a crazy, fun year it has been! As I am still adjusting to the North Life, I feel so blessed as I review this past year.
In 2015, I was able to…
1. Have several of my wonderful family members visit me in North Dakota.
2. Celebrate more birthdays of my nieces and nephews (new and not as new).
3. Complete my first full year of teaching.
4. Have successful volleyball and basketball seasons.
5. Witness an adoption.
6. Go to California to see my sister-in-law get married.
7. Purchase our sweet summer camper.
8. Explore many Minnesota lakes.
9. Take a trip to Medora, ND to celebrate our 1st anniversary!
10. Go on my first actual camping trip with my kayak!
Of course, 2015 would not have been the same without the people you see below. These people were some of my favorite parts of 2015.
Cheers to 2016!